This recipe requires a simple preparation and is ideal for summer dinners, where the temperature is too high to turn on the stove. So let’s prepare an omelette with zucchini flowers to be served with a glass of Vermentino Belguardo 2017. Obviously, the raw material is extremely important: our zucchini come from the kitchen garden .. 100% local!
Recipe: omelette with courgette flowers
- 12 eggs
- 200 g Parmesan cheese
- 150g milk
- 18 fresh zucchini flowers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 4 mint leaves
- ½ glass seed oil
-salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add some salt.
Note: when you mix the omelette, don’t’ whisk the eggs with an electric mixer, since the mixture should not incorporate air.
- Remove the pistil from the courgette flowers.
- Quickly fry them in a pan with some oil, garlic, salt and pepper and simmer with white wine.
- As soon as they cool down, add them to the egg mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes at 170°
- Let set for 10 minutes.